- Hardicolor partitions are constructed with the use of James Hardie 18mm compressed board, aluminium channels sections and a variety of door furniture.
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty performance .The system will meet the toughest demands of a high – traffic washroom environment.
- Colour Range: Hardicolor partitions are available in an unlimited range of solid colours and an extensive range of metallic finishes.
- Applications: Caravan parks, aquatic centres, schools, sports grounds, gymnasiums and other recreational facilities.
- Constructed from 18mm Structural laminate it offers a cost effective toilet partition system for low abuse dry areas.
- Structural Laminate is not recommended for wet areas eg: showers.
- Colour range: Available in a wide range of colours and timber grain finishes.
- Applications: Office buildings, factories, restaurants.
- Cladding system incorporating James Hardie Exotec façade system coated with BC coatings UT 100 external grade polyurethane.
- Exothane™ is a modular expressed joint panel system.
- Panels can be installed vertically, horizontally, brick pattern & curved.
- Colour range: Is unlimited in solid colours and also available in a wide range of metallics and pearls.
- Application: Façades, fascia, curtain walls, sunblade, spandrel panels, balustrade panels, glazing infill panels.
We offer the supply of all components to both the Exotec and Comtex system.
We also provide a cut to size service for both panels.
Other ServicesJames Hardie products that we supply:
- Compressed 24mm, 18mm, 15mm
- Villaboard 12mm, 9mm, 6mm
- Versilux 9mm, 6mm
- Exotec 12mm, 9mm, 6mm
- Hardiflex 4.5mm, 6mm
- Artista Classic Columns
Cut to size service:
- All James Hardie Products
- Columns split or docked
Exothane used Exotec as substrate. Exotec has natural undulations in its surface. This undulation may be visible on the finished product. Our coating system is not affected.
Since the use and application of this product is beyond our control we cannot be held responsible for product field performance. The information represented above is the result of our considerable experience with this product but is not to be construed as a performance warranty.
Phone: (02) 8608 6980
Fax: (02) 4256 0944
Post: PO Box 719
Round Corner NSW 2158